Why Choose Suhre & Associates?
We are on your side. You need a partner to stand up for you – and Suhre & Associates, LLC will do just that.
Our Indianapolis DUI Attorneys are dependable and caring
We want to put you at ease and help you feel comfortable about every part of the process. We know the penalties for a DUI – losing your driving privileges, paying fines or spending time in jail – are frightening. We want to work with you to create a defense to minimize damages, keep your record clean and protect your future.
Need Professional Help With Your DUI in Indianapolis? Then contact Suhre & Associates, LLC for your FREE DUI Consultation using the contact form or call our 24 Hour Emergency Numbers at 317-364-4386 for Indianapolis.
Our DUI Strategy
We use technology
Suhre & Associates, LLC uses thorough investigation techniques, the latest technology and effective courtroom presentation to create an aggressive DUI defense for you.
Our Indianapolis DUI attorneys are experienced and qualified
All Suhre & Associates criminal defense attorneys are experienced and dedicated to help you with your DUI or other legal issues.
Principal Joe Suhre is a former police officer who uses his investigative experience and training to the benefit of his clients. Properly investigating a case increases the opportunities to develop an effective defense strategy.
At Suhre & Associates, our DUI attorneys are familiar with all courts and judges in Indianapolis, Marion County, and surrounding counties. When we are asked to travel outside of these counties, we have contacts throughout the state of Indiana to obtain the inside information about the unwritten policies and preferences of the local judges.
What to Consider When Selecting a DUI Attorney
- It’s important to retain a DUI attorney you are comfortable with and confident in.
- Don’t be afraid to speak with several DUI attorneys before deciding which one you will hire.
- Each DUI lawyer will have their own style and area of experience.
- Experience is a very important factor to consider when hiring a DUI attorney to defend your DUI case. A DUI attorney with experience fighting cases will be more likely to develop effective defenses and locate weak points in the prosecutor’s case. Don’t be afraid to ask the lawyer how many motions to suppress and trials they do a month or year. That will be one of the best gauges as to the experience level of a DUI attorney.
- It’s important to retain a DUI attorney who is familiar not only with the law, but also with the differing views and policies of the various courts and even the judges within those courts.