- Do I Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer to Fight Misdemeanor Charges?
- How Does Bail Work in Indiana?
- How Long Does Alcohol Stay On Your Breath?
- Indiana Firearms License
- Possession of a Controlled Substance: What It Means in Indiana
- What Are Collateral Consequences?
- What Does A Dismissal Without Prejudice Mean?
- What Happens If You Get an Out of State Warrant for Arrest?
- What Happens to My Medical License If I Get a DUI in Indiana?
- What If I Was Falsely Accused of Domestic Violence?
- What Is a Criminal Defense Attorney and When Do You Need One?
- What is a Hung Jury?
- What is a Subpoena?
- What is Pre-Trial Diversion?
- What to Expect if You’re Arrested for Drug Possession
Indianapolis, IN Courts
- Indiana Office of Court Services – 251 N Illinois St #800, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Court of Appeals of Indiana – 115 W Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Marion Superior Court – 200 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Indiana Supreme Court Disciplinary Commission – 251 N Illinois St #1600, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Indianapolis, IN Libraries
- Indiana State Library – 315 W Ohio St, Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Indianapolis Public Central Library – 40 E St Clair St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Indianapolis Public Library, East Washington Branch – 2822 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46201
- Indianapolis Public Library, Haughville Branch – 2121 W Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN 46222
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.